Monday, May 10, 2010

Feliz Dia de Las Madres!

I hope all of the mothers, and mother´s to be...MOLLY had a wonderful Mother´s Day.  In Guatemala, Mother´s Day is always on the 10. 

I just wanted to write a quick update. Everything is fabulous. My Spanish is slowly progressing. I can tell a significant difference every day.  It is exciting.  We´ve started technical training, preparing for what we will be doing in the field.  We have a community assessment project coming up.  My partner and I are responsible for Kinship and Politics.  Obviously, I took Politics. JK!  I´m learning so much about the culture.  I´ve had an upset stomach today, so hopefully that gets better soon.  Still in high spirits!  Ah! So much to share, what do you want to know about

3 comments:

  1. I want to know more about this upset stomach. Did you drop a deucer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that...we want to know what it's like to have the squirts in a country where the toilets don't flush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you Maggles!!! I hope you start feeling better!!! Love ya, Kimmy

    ReplyDelete