Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mi Casita: Before and After

I will let the pictures do the explaining.  It's definitely a "Maggie" house. I love it so much I don't know if I will be able to leave it.

Ok, so maybe I will elaborate a little on the photos.  The black door is mine.  The grey door is Raquel and Hector's.  We live on the second street, one street away from the main road.  A lot of people stop by my house frequently.  It's obvious when I am home, which makes it nearly impossible to ignore people knocking on my door.


This is the view standing at my front door. The plaid curtain leads to my kitchen and the other one to my bedroom.

My Addy Wall!



My super cozy, comfortable bed!

 
My wall of letters...majority from Daddio. Thanks Daddio!


My tiled kitchen, which I love! Thanks Mum!

 
I am pretty excited about my four burner stove that I am borrowing from a friend's family for the next two years.

 
Here's the bathroom. The shower is to the left.

 
The first pila is where I wash dishes. The second one is my own. 

Hope you enjoyed the tour of my little house.  I am super happy and absolutely love it!!

1 comment: