Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Hi! I hope everyone is having a very happy and safe Fourth of July! I just have a quick minute...I got my official site assignment! I will be moving to Patzún, Chimaltenango on July 16.  I am super excited! It is going to be the best site ever. I have so much to look forward to.  I am going to meet my counterparts at the Peace Corps office tomorrow.  On Tuesday, I am going with my counterparts to stay in Patzún for the week.  I will have a lot more information to share after this visit.  Here is a website for the non-governmental organization I will be working with:  www.amigosdepatzun.org.  And, yes, Molly, it is in English!  I will also be working in two other schools.  Lots more information to come in the near future. Ah! I am super excited.  Happy Independence Day (to all of my non-New Zealand blog followers)!

No comments:

Post a Comment